Are you looking for a GREAT Part-time Job?
Sycamore Community School District 427 is currently hiring smiling faces to serve as Bus Drivers for our amazing students!
What we’re offering you:
- Predictable Hours: two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon
- A Predictable Calendar: KNOW your days off
- A Competitive Starting Wage: Experience helps, but it is not necessary
- The Potential to earn MORE with extra trips: mid-day, weekends
- Paid, One-on-One Training to obtain your CDL
Transportation Specialists in our district must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid Driver’s License for last 3 years
- Pass a background check
- Have a Sense of Adventure!
Get more details about joining us when you call the Sycamore Community School District 427 Transportation Team!
Kathy Sheahan, Transportation Coordinator at (815) 899-8158
Annette Irving, Transportation Secretary at (815) 899-8122
Lori Tolliver, Safety Coordinator at (815) 899-8106