In an effort to continue efficient communication with our stakeholders and be “eco-friendly”, the Sycamore Community School District #427 will use a “Virtual Backpack” for distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners. Approved flyers will now be available from the district website. Although this will not replace all paper items sent home with our students, it will greatly reduce the amount.
If you wish to receive paper documentation, please contact your student’s school, and these documents will continue to be sent home with your student.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted to the Virtual Backpack may do so by emailing a PDF of the requested posting to Sycamore Community School District #427 in care of Kathy Sloniker (firstname.lastname@example.org ), at least one week in advance of the desired posting date. Please include a contact name, phone number of that person, requested posting dates, title for the backpack, grade level and any other pertinent information regarding the posting. Prior to submitting, please review the Virtual Backpack Guidelines for Flyer Approval.
Materials posted on this page are the responsibility of the organization represented, and endorsement by Sycamore Community School District #427 is neither direct nor implied.
- Grades 3-12 — Call All Mythbusters— Posted through 10/15/2017
- Grades K-8 — Sycamore Kids Work Day — Posted through 10/15/2017
- Grades All — Harvest Fest – Family Fun — Posted through 10/15/2017
- Grades 4-6 — 2017-2018 Sycamore Force Feeder Travel Basketball Tryouts — Posted through 10/21/2017
- All Ages — NIU STEMfest 2017 — Posted through 10/22/2017
- All Ages — Trunk or Treat-Allergy Free! — Posted through 10/22/2017
- Grades K-5 — FREE Family Ghost Stories in the Park! — Posted through 10/22/2017
- Grades K-5 — Explore YOUR Creativity at the Sycamore Park District! — Posted through 10/27/2017
- All Ages — Boy Scout Troop 2810 Culver’s Fundraiser — Posted through 10/27/2017
- All Ages — Tours of Our Treasured One-Room Schoolhouse — Posted through 10/29/2017
- All Ages — Sycamore Music Boosters Autumn Craft & Treasures Market — Posted through 10/30/2017
- All Ages — Autumn Craft & Treasures Market — Posted through 10/30/2017
- PreK-4th — Jr. NBA Basketball League — Posted through 10/31/2017
- Grades K-5 — Be an All-Star at Sycamore Park District! — Posted through 10/31/2017
- All Ages — Sycamore Resident Premise Alert Program Information Form — Posted through 11/1/2017
- All Ages — Midwest Museum of Natural History 2017 Fall Events — Posted through 11/1/2017
- Grades 1-12 — Back to School means Back to Riding! — Posted through 11/3/2017
- Grades 6-12 —Northern Illinois University Huskie Hack 2017 — Posted through 11/3/2017
- Grades PreK-12 —Cooking for Kids’ Sake — Posted through 11/5/2017
- Grades K-6 —Get Cash for Your Candy — Posted through 11/8/2017
- All Grades — Free Educational Seminar Series — Posted through 11/15/2017
- Adults — Help Wanted – Arbor Management— Posted through 11/15/2017
- All Grades — The Salvation Army 2017 Thanksgiving Food Basket Sharing Registration Form— Posted through 11/18/2017
- All Grades —The Salvation Army Christmas Toy Sharing Registration 2017— Posted through 12/10/2017
- Grades K-8 —EdUcate’s Fall Tutoring Schedule — Posted through 12/22/2017