In an effort to continue efficient communication with our stakeholders and be “eco-friendly”, the Sycamore Community School District #427 will use a “Virtual Backpack” for distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners. Approved flyers will now be available from the district website. Although this will not replace all paper items sent home with our students, it will greatly reduce the amount.
If you wish to receive paper documentation, please contact your student’s school, and these documents will continue to be sent home with your student.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted to the Virtual Backpack may do so by emailing a PDF of the requested posting to Sycamore Community School District #427 in care of Kathy Sloniker (email@example.com ), at least one week in advance of the desired posting date. Please include a contact name, phone number of that person, requested posting dates, title for the backpack, grade level and any other pertinent information regarding the posting. Prior to submitting, please review the Virtual Backpack Guidelines for Flyer Approval.
Materials posted on this page are the responsibility of the organization represented, and endorsement by Sycamore Community School District #427 is neither direct nor implied.
- Ages 3 and older —Free Princess Party — Posted through 12/18/2017
- Ages 2-12 —Holiday Babysitting Fundraiser — Posted through 12/18/2017
- Grades K-8 —Kids Can Cook! — Posted through 12/20/2017
- Grades K-8 —EdUcate’s Fall Tutoring Schedule — Posted through 12/22/2017
- Moms of Ages 0-18 —MOPS/Moms Next Program — Posted through 12/31/2017
- Grades 6-8 —IL WolfPack Travel Basketball — Posted through 12/31/2017
- Ages 8-11– NIFC Jr Kicker Academy Training Winter 2018 — Posted through 1/12/2018
- Grades PreK-12– Winter Challenge at the Sycamore Library — Posted through 1/13/2018
- All Grades — Living Well With Pain Support Group — Posted through 1/15/2018
- Grades 1-12– Free Tutoring with Brainfuse — Posted through 1/31/2018