In an effort to continue efficient communication with our stakeholders and be “eco-friendly”, the Sycamore Community School District #427 will use a “Virtual Backpack” for distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners. Approved flyers will now be available from the district website. Although this will not replace all paper items sent home with our students, it will greatly reduce the amount.
If you wish to receive paper documentation, please contact your student’s school, and these documents will continue to be sent home with your student.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted to the Virtual Backpack may do so by emailing a PDF of the requested posting to Sycamore Community School District #427 in care of Kathy Sloniker (firstname.lastname@example.org ), at least one week in advance of the desired posting date. Please include a contact name, phone number of that person, requested posting dates, title for the backpack, grade level and any other pertinent information regarding the posting. Prior to submitting, please review the Virtual Backpack Guidelines for Flyer Approval.
Materials posted on this page are the responsibility of the organization represented, and endorsement by Sycamore Community School District #427 is neither direct nor implied.
- All Ages — YSB’s Bike Auction — Posted through 5/21/2017
- All Grades — Northwestern Medicine KishHealth 5K — Posted through 5/21/2017
- Ages 7-HS — NIFC Club Soccer Tryouts! (players born 1999-2010)— Posted through 5/26/2017
- Ages 16-Adult — Community Blood Drive — Posted through 5/26/2017
- All Grades — Sycamore Park District Summer Registration is NOW OPEN — Posted through 5/26/2017
- All Grades — YMCA Rollerskating — Posted through 5/28/2017
- Grades 2-12 — NIU 2017 Summer Camps Brochure — Posted through 5/30/2017
- Grades 1-8 — Registration- Sycamore Youth Football and Cheerleading — Posted through 5/31/2017
- All Grades — Midwest Museum of Natural History — Posted through 5/31/2017
- Ages 6 and up — YMCA DeKalb County Swim Team — Posted through 6/1/2017
- Ages 4-18 — AYSO Fall Soccer — Posted through 6/1/2017
- Grades K-8 — Theater and Irish Dance at the Park District — Posted through 6/5/2017
- Ages 10-18 — 4H Cake Decorating and More — Posted through 6/9/2017
- Ages 5-12 — NIU Boys and Girls Soccer Camp — Posted through 6/16/2017
- Grades K-12 — Sports | Music | Art and More! Sycamore Park District Camps for all Ages — Posted through 6/19/2017
- All Grades — Summer Volunteer Opportunity — Posted through 6/23/2017
- Grades 2-8 — 2017 NIU Huskies Boys’ Day Camp — Posted through 6/23/2017
- Grades 1-8 — Spartan Performing Arts Camp — Posted through 6/25/2017
- All Grades — Old North Grove School “The Early Years”— Posted through 6/26/2017
- All Grades — 2017 YMCA Summer Day Camps — Posted through 6/30/2017
- All Grades — Four Seasons Summer Youth Program — Posted through 6/30/2017
- All Grades — FREE Movies in a Park Near You! — Posted through 6/30/2017
- All Grades — Mathnasium Summer Flyer — Posted through 6/30/2017
- Ages 6-13 — NIU 2017 Women’s Basketball Youth Summer Camp — Posted through 6/30/2017
- Grades PreK-5 — Fun Summer Camps — Posted through 6/30/2017
- All Grades — Meet Me At The Fair — Posted through 7/17/2017
- Grades K-12 — Beth Fowler Summer Dance Camp — Posted through 7/21/2017