In an effort to continue efficient communication with our stakeholders and be “eco-friendly”, the Sycamore Community School District #427 will use a “Virtual Backpack” for distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners. Approved flyers will now be available from the district website. Although this will not replace all paper items sent home with our students, it will greatly reduce the amount.
If you wish to receive paper documentation, please contact your student’s school, and these documents will continue to be sent home with your student.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted to the Virtual Backpack may do so by emailing a PDF of the requested posting to Sycamore Community School District #427 in care of Kathy Sloniker (email@example.com ), at least one week in advance of the desired posting date. Please include a contact name, phone number of that person, requested posting dates, title for the backpack, grade level and any other pertinent information regarding the posting. Prior to submitting, please review the Virtual Backpack Guidelines for Flyer Approval.
Materials posted on this page are the responsibility of the organization represented, and endorsement by Sycamore Community School District #427 is neither direct nor implied.
- Ages 4-Adult — Grand Re-opening Community Open House with the Ninja Turtles — Posted through 1/22/2017
- All Grades — First National Challenge – SHS vs DHS Basketball Games at NIU — Posted through 1/27/2017
- Grades K-5 — Kick Off 2017 with Fun at the Park District — Posted through 1/31/2017
- Incoming Kindergartners — Kindergarten Registration — Posted through 2/1/2017
- All Grades — Sylvan Learning Center – Tuition Sale! — Posted through 2/1/2017
- Ages 5-18 — AYSO – Sign Up for Soccer NOW — Posted through 2/3/2017
- All Grades — A Note to Remember — Posted through 2/11/2017
- Grades K-5 — Daddy Daughter Dance — Posted through 2/11/2017
- Grades 3-12 — 2017 Students Involved with Technology (SIT) Conference — Posted through 2/12/2017
- Grades 3-5 — Girls on the Run Registration — Posted through 2/16/2017
- Ages 5-18 — Sycamore Girls’ Softball — Posted through 2/15/2017
- Ages 5-14 — 2017 Sycamore Youth Baseball Registration — Posted through 2/28/2017
- All Grades — Ride A Horse — Posted through 2/24/2017