In an effort to continue efficient communication with our stakeholders and be “eco-friendly”, the Sycamore Community School District #427 will use a “Virtual Backpack” for distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners. Approved flyers will now be available from the district website. Although this will not replace all paper items sent home with our students, it will greatly reduce the amount.
If you wish to receive paper documentation, please contact your student’s school, and these documents will continue to be sent home with your student.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted to the Virtual Backpack may do so by emailing a PDF of the requested posting to Sycamore Community School District #427 in care of Kathy Sloniker (firstname.lastname@example.org ), at least one week in advance of the desired posting date. Please include a contact name, phone number of that person, requested posting dates, title for the backpack, grade level and any other pertinent information regarding the posting. Prior to submitting, please review the Virtual Backpack Guidelines for Flyer Approval.
Materials posted on this page are the responsibility of the organization represented, and endorsement by Sycamore Community School District #427 is neither direct nor implied.
- Grades All– Special Education & Transition Resource — Posted through 2/23/2018
- Ages 5-14– 2018 Sycamore Youth Baseball Registration — Posted through 2/23/2018
- Grades All– Kishwaukee Symphony Orchestra – Arthur D. Montzka Memorial Concert — Posted through 2/25/2018
- Grades All– Sycamore Music Boosters – Jamrah Fundraiser — Posted through 2/28/2018
- Grades 5-12– Girls Who Code at the Sycamore Library — Posted through 2/28/2018
- Grades K-12– AYSO Soccer Sign-Up — Posted through 2/28/2018
- Grades K-8– Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Teach — Posted through 3/4/2018
- Grades All– Kishwaukee Symphony Orchestra – Spring Pops Concert — Posted through 3/11/2018
- Grades PreK-5– Royal Children’s Ball — Posted through 3/17/2018
- Grades All– Girls on the Run Fundraiser — Posted through 3/18/2018
- Grades All– United Leukodystrophy Foundation’s Disney Raffle — Posted through 3/30/2018
- Grades K-12– Spring Break Skateboard Camp — Posted through 3/31/2018
- Grades 1-12– Free Tutoring with Brainfuse — Posted through 3/31/2018
- Grades PreK-12– Sycamore Girls’ Softball Registration — Posted through 3/31/2018
- Grades K-12– Chicago Soccer Academy Jr Academy — Posted through 3/30/2018