- ISBE FY19 Budget
- ISBE FY18 Budget
- ISBE FY17 Budget
- ISBE FY16 Budget
- ISBE FY15 Budget
- ISBE FY14 Budget
- ISBE FY13 Budget
- ISBE FY12 Budget
- Expenditure Report FY17
- Expenditure Report FY16
- Expenditure Report FY15
- Expenditure Report FY14
- Expenditure Report FY13
- Expenditure Report FY12
- Expenditure Report FY11
- Expenditure Report FY10
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- 2019 Adminstrator-Teacher Salary and Benefits Report
- 2018 Administrator-Teacher Salary and Benefits Report
- 2017 Administrator-Teacher Salary and Benefits Report
- 2016 Administrator-Teacher Salary and Benefits Report
- 2015 Administrator-Teacher Salary and Benefits Report
- Custodial Contract FY18
- Custodial Contract FY14-FY17
- SEA Professional Agreement FY18
- SEA Professional Agreement FY13-FY17
- SESSA Agreement FY15-FY19
- SESSA Agreement FY13-FY14
- SESSA Agreement FY10-FY12
Financial Advisory Committee Goals
To inform the Financial Advisory Committee of District goals and strategic design and how it aligns to the District’s budget.
- All stakeholders understand, articulate, and support the mission.
To seek financial input for further discussion and obtain valuable information to share with the Board of Education.
- All stakeholders desire efficient utilization of resources.
To be transparent and have open communication.
- All stakeholders desire accountability through continuous assessment, periodic review, and renewal of vision.