Registering a Returning Student
Online registration for returning students for the 2019-2020 school year is currently going on. Please visit our Registration Webpage to learn more about this process.
Enrolling a New Student
- Contact the District Administration Center at (815) 899-8100, 245 W Exchange Street, Sycamore to schedule a Registration Appointment.
- Download and complete the Proof of Residency Form and Request for Student Records form. If you do not have access to a computer, you may complete this form at the time of Registration Appointment.
- Bring proof of residency and birth certificate(s), to your registration appointment. During the registration application, you will complete the remainder of the registration process. The following information will be needed to complete the process:
- Household Information – Address and Phone Numbers
- Parent Information – Work and Cell Phone Numbers, Email Addresses
- Student Information – Demographic and Health/Medication Information
- Emergency Contact Information – Address and Phone Numbers. You will need to provide at least two emergency contacts.
- Your student’s school will contact you to review school information and answer all questions.