The following instructions are for new families to Sycamore Community School District 427. Returning families enrolling additional students, or returning families that have moved into a new school boundary should visit our Online Registration for Returning Students webpage.
If you have any questions through the New Student Enrollment process, please contact our District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include your full name, your student’s name(s) and the campus each attends.
Step 1: Complete the Online Enrollment Application
Before completing the online enrollment application, please gather the following information
- Contact Information
- Email Address
- Contact Information for two Emergency Contacts
Step 2: Gather Required Documents
As part of the Proof of Residency process, you will need to provide us with two recent documents from category one and at least one document from category 2 showing your current address.
- Voter Registration Card
- Current Cable Bill or Phone Bill
- Current Gas, Electric, or Water Bill
- Driver’s License or State Identification Card
- Current Homeowners or Renters Insurance Papers and Premium Payment Receipt
- Current Credit Card Bill
- Vehicle Registration
- Receipt for Moving Van Rental
- Official Mail Received at Residency
- Signed Lease with Term and Proof of Last Month’s Payment
- Letter from Manager and Proof of Last Month’s Payment
- Mortgage Papers or Valid Agreement of Sale
- Most Recent Property Tax Bill and Proof of Payment
- Letter of Residence from Landlord in Lieu of Lease (Form REG7:60-AP2,E1)
- Letter of Residence to be used When the Person Seeking to Enroll a Student is Living with a District Resident (From REG7:60-AP2, E2
- Evidence of Non-Parent’s/Non-Custodial, Control, and Responsibility of a Student (Form REG7:60-AP2, E3)
Step 3: Complete Proof of Residency Form
Please complete the Proof of Residency Form and upload your Residency Documents.
STEP 4: Enrollment Completion
Our District Registrar will be in touch with you within three business days to finalize your student’s enrollment.
Welcome to the Spartan Family!