Community Bulletin Board Submissions
Criteria of Approval for Community Bulletin Board
- The activity or event should be geared toward school age children and/or their families.
- Organizations must be not-for-profit. It is the organization’s responsibility to provide proof of its not-for-profit status.
- Information may not include any verbiage regarding alcohol, tobacco, drugs or similar products.
- The distribution to students of campaign materials endorsing political candidates, parties or issues in upcoming local, state or federal elections will not be allowed.
- Information about fundraisers will only be approved if the fundraiser directly benefits school-aged children.
Process of Approval for Community Bulletin Board
- Complete the Community Bulletin Board Submission Form (this page).
- Organizations will be notified by email of approval or denial.
- Approved information will be posted to the District's Community Bulletin webpage.
- Information can remain on the website for no more than two months. They will be removed after the event has passed.
- Sycamore Community School District 427 reserves the right to deny any posting.
- If you have a printed flyer for distribution, please contact Kelly Vinz.