Community Bulletin Board Submissions
Criteria of Approval for Community Bulletin Board
- The activity or event should be geared toward school age children and/or their families.
- Organizations must be not-for-profit. It is the organization’s responsibility to provide proof of its not-for-profit status.
- Flyers may not include any verbiage regarding alcohol, tobacco, drugs or similar products.
- The distribution to students of campaign materials endorsing political candidates, parties or issues in upcoming local, state or federal elections will not be allowed.
- Flyers for fundraisers will only be approved if the fundraiser directly benefits school-aged children.
- Flyer must clearly denote, "The distribution of this information and materials through the school district does not imply Sycamore Community School District 427 endorsement."
Process of Approval for Community Bulletin Board
- Complete the Community Bulletin Board Submission Form.
- Organizations will be notified by email of flyer approval or denial.
- Approved flyers will be posted to the District's Community Bulletin webpage.
- Flyers can remain on the website for no more than two months. They will be removed after the event has passed.
- Sycamore Community School District 427 reserves the right to deny any flyers.