Viewing Progress Reports in Infinite Campus
- Visit the Infinite Campus portal at syc427.org/portal and click "campus parent."
- Enter your login information, then click "Log In."
- If you do not yet have a campus parent portal account, request an activation code from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the steps in our "Creating a Campus Parent Portal Account" support article.
- Once logged in, click "documents."
- Click the progress report you would like to view. This will open as a PDF file.
- If you have more than one student, you can swap between them by clicking their name in the upper right corner.
In this video, we will walk you through the steps to access your student’s progress report on your campus parent portal account. To start, navigate to the campus parent portal log-in screen. This can be accessed from the District’s website in the families menu or by visiting syc427.org/portal and selecting "campus parent."
Next, enter your username and password and click "log in." If you do not have an account set up, please email email@example.com to receive your activation code.
Once logged in, click "documents" from the menu on the left. Next, select the progress report you would like to view. This will open your student’s progress report as a PDF file. If you have multiple students, you can swap between them by clicking their name in the upper right corner.