Sycamore Community School District 427 uses ParentSquare for school communication via email, text, and app notifications. This unified communications platform keeps parents and guardians informed and encourages greater engagement and connection with the Sycamore Community School District 427.
ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Please visit ParentSquare.com to register or download the app today (available for free for iOS and Android devices). This app centralizes district and school communications pertaining to your student(s) and allows parents/guardians to customize their notification settings.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
Receive district messages via email, text or app notification
Communicate in your preferred language with two-way translation
Choose to receive information instantly when it's sent out, or all at once in one daily message at your preferred time of day
Share photos and files
Schedule parent-teacher conferences (elementary schools)
and much more . . . all in one centralized place!
- What is ParentSquare?
- Do I have to use ParentSquare on my smartphone?
- How do I sign up for ParentSquare?
- How do I change my communication preferences in ParentSquare?
- How do I change my language preferences in ParentSquare?
- Do I need to join ParentSquare in order to receive district communications?
- How do I find the ParentSquare app?
- Will all teachers be using ParentSquare for home-to-school communication this year?
- I have the correct email in ParentSquare, but I'm not receiving emails?
- How do I add my student if they are missing?
- How do I unsubscribe from ParentSquare? (Not a Parent)
- Is it possible to contact my student's teacher directly and privately?
- Other questions?