Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Incorporated the details of Next Steps for Monday, March 15, 2021 and Next Steps for Tuesday, April 6, 2021 pages into the overall Return to Learning Plan
Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Updated FAQ page with answers to:
- When will there be another opportunity to change selection of hybrid versus remote?
- If the CDC, IDPH, and DCHD guidelines do not change by the start of the 2021-2022 school year, will there be a five day a week in person option?
- What happens if a remote student and an in-person student need to see the same teacher during Spartan Stretch? What will Spartan Stretch look like in terms of students interacting with their peers?
- What exactly are the numbers of students per school classroom size that can socially distance while in person?
- Elementary students start school at 9:00 AM, which does not seem to be much of an extension. Why are elementary students being left out of receiving and extended day?
- As a high school student, I have adapted to our current way of doing things, and my work schedule is based on my ability to do my work when convenient, rather than a strict schedule. Why are we changing things now?
- What does in-person teaching and learning look like when teachers must also interact with remote students — possibly by standing in place in front of a camera?
- Why weren't lunch and Spartan Stretch added as "optional" at the end of the day rather than a required part of a longer day? Wouldn't this have reduced the number of individuals in the building?
Friday, March 12, 2021
- Updated Next Steps page to include specific information for Monday, March 15, 2021
- Added Next Steps for Tuesday, April 6, 2021 page based on Revised Public Health Guidance for Schools from ISBE and IDPH
Thursday, March 3, 2021
- Updated elementary schools' start time, end time, and added bus departure time.
- Updated Sycamore Middle School start time, end time, daily schedule, and added bus departure time.
- Updated Sycamore High School's end time, daily schedule, and added bus departure time.
- Added FAQ Section to plan
- Removed "Fully Remote Learning Model" page to avoid confusion with Fully Online Learning Option Under a Hybrid Model.