Sycamore High School and Sycamore Middle School use 8to18 to manage their sports and activities. Every school year, students must be registered for each sport or activity they participate in. Sport and activity registration can be completed by following these steps:
- Navigate to the 8to18 website.
- Click on "Registration" in the top menu bar.
- In the "Sycamore High School Dashboard" window that appears, enter your login details. If you have not yet created an 8to18 account, click "Create An Account."
- To create an account, enter your email address and choose a password. Be sure to make note of your login details as you will need them each time you register your student for a sport or activity. Then, click "Let's Go!"
- Once you're logged in, click "Begin Registration."
- From the list of sports and activities that appear, click on the sport or activity you are registering your student for.
- In the pop-up that appears, read the details of the sport or activity you have selected, then click "Proceed with registration."
- Enter your "New Participant Information." Anything with an asterisk (*) next to it is required to proceed. If there are no medical conditions, please enter "N/A." Then click "Continue to Step 3."
- Enter the "Primary Parent/Guardian Information" and "Home Address" information. Then click "Continue to Step 4."
- If necessary, download the physical form, take it to the doctor when your student gets their physical, then return the completed form to the athletic office. If you have already completed a physical form, click "Continue to Step 5."
- Click and review each of the associated legal forms. The "Parent/Guardian" box must be checked on each of the forms before clicking the green "accept" button. Some forms also require a student signature — be sure to click that box, too. Once all forms have been reviewed and accepted, click "Continue to Step 6."
- If you would like them for your records, you can also download each of the legal forms in this step.
- On the "Registration Summary" page, you can review the sport or activity you're registering for. Click "Add Another Registration" to register for another sport or activity; click "Cancel Registration" if you don't wish to move forward in this process; or click "Submit" if you have selected all the sports and activities you wish to register for.
- Visit the District's Web Store at syc427.org/webstore to pay the associated fees.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the athletic office by calling (815) 899-8151.