- Enter the following URL in your browser’s address bar: go.schoolmessenger.com
- Click Sign Up on the menu.
- Enter your email address, your location, and a password.
Important: If you already have an email address that the school has on record, use this email address when you sign up.
Your password must contain have at least:
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 number
- 6 characters
You will be sent an email at the email address provided. Click the link in the email to verify your account. A new page will open on your browser.
Note: The link in the email is only valid for 24 hours. If you don’t click on it and log into the SchoolMessenger app within that time period, it will expire and be of no further use. You will have to restart the registration process and have a new email sent to you with a renewed link.
As your information is registered in the school or district records, you will receive all the messages you have subscribed to receive from the school. You must use this same email address in creating your SchoolMessenger App account.
Your school’s district admin will configure your message settings and what features you will see when you log in.
To log into the SchoolMessenger App:
- Click Log in on the menu bar.
- Enter the email address, password, and location you used to register in the SchoolMessenger App.