The SchoolMessenger App’s Messages page displays all messages (voice, mail, or text) sent to you from your school and/or district during the last 30 days, as well as the messages and conversations that have taken place in the SchoolMessenger App group(s) you have joined.
They are sorted newest first, oldest last. The headings of all messages will appear on the left side of the Messages screen.
There are two types of messages:
- Broadcast Messages: Sent by the school or district as SchoolMessenger Broadcasts to school-affiliated users (Emergency, Attendance, General, etc.)
- Teacher-Sent Messages: Messages sent initially by teachers, either publicly or privately, to participants who are members of a SchoolMessenger App group.
These are messages sent by the school or district and not meant to be replied to or to engage with.
- Broadcast messages are labelled with their type in the upper right-hand corner of the message.
- Selected messages to be read will be highlighted in blue.
- The message view type (Email, Voice, or SMS) will be highlighted with a blue line.