Sycamore Community School District 427 and the Smile Program, the mobile dentists, is offering an in-school dental program designed to address today’s dental crisis and keep children healthy. The Smile Program’s innovative model offers state of the art dental care to students in the comfortable and familiar surroundings of their school; keeping them in class and learning.
Many children sadly find themselves without affordable access to dental care. The Smile Program uses the latest technology in portable equipment, bringing dental services directly to your child’s school. We use our network of locally licensed dentists, hygienists, and assistants to provide high quality care to your students.
EACH CHILD WILL RECEIVE
- Complete Oral Exam
- Sealants-as needed
- Oral Health Education
- A Report Card from the dentist
- A Free Toothbrush
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED AT SCHOOL DURING THE DAY
- Sign up online at www.myschooldentist.com
- Call your child’s school nurses office
- All kids Insurance/Medicaid covers the cost completely
- Private Dental Insurance typically covers preventative care
- If no insurance, the cost is $70.00
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school nurse.