In an effort to continue efficient communication with our stakeholders and be “eco-friendly”, the Sycamore Community School District #427 will use a “Virtual Backpack” for distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners. Approved flyers will now be available from the district website. Although this will not replace all paper items sent home with our students, it will greatly reduce the amount.
If you wish to receive paper documentation, please contact your student’s school, and these documents will continue to be sent home with your student.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted to the Virtual Backpack may do so by emailing a PDF of the requested posting to Sycamore Community School District #427 in care of Kathy Sloniker (firstname.lastname@example.org ), at least one week in advance of the desired posting date. Please include a contact name, phone number of that person, requested posting dates, title for the backpack, grade level and any other pertinent information regarding the posting. Prior to submitting, please review the Virtual Backpack Guidelines for Flyer Approval.
Materials posted on this page are the responsibility of the organization represented, and endorsement by Sycamore Community School District #427 is neither direct nor implied.
- Ages 8-11 — NIFC Jr Kicker Academy Form – Winter 2019 — Posted through 1/19/2019
- Ages Teens and Adults — Sets in the City — Posted through 1/20/2019
- Grades K-12 — Kids Winter Tennis Blast!! — Posted through 1/20/2019
- Grades PreK-12– Walk-in Soccer Registration for AYSO — Posted through 1/30/2019
- Grades K-5 — YMCA Jr. NBA Basketball League — Posted through 2/1/2019
- Grades 6-12 — Kishwaukee College-Community Education – January Classes — Posted through 2/2/2019
- Grades 1-5 — New! NIU Stem Clubs at Sycamore Park District — Posted through 2/10/2019
- Grades 3-5 — Girls on the Run — Posted through 2/15/2019
- Grades All — A Note to Remember — Posted through 2/20/2019
- Grades PreK-12 — Sycamore Girls’ Softball Registration — Posted through 2/28/2019
- Ages Adult — Help Wanted – Arbor Management — Posted through 2/28/2019
- Grades PreK-12– Soccer Registration for AYSO — Posted through 3/30/2019
Long Term Opportunities